Please refer to Heron’s Formula Class 9 Mathematics Notes and important questions below. The Class 9 Mathematics Chapter wise notes have been prepared based on the latest syllabus issued for the current academic year by CBSE. Students should revise these notes and go through important Class 9 Mathematics examination questions given below to obtain better marks in exams
Heron’s Formula Class 9 Mathematics Notes and Questions
The below Class 9 Heron’s Formula notes have been designed by expert Mathematics teachers. These will help you a lot to understand all the important topics given in your NCERT Class 9 Mathematics textbook.
Refer to Chapter 12 Heron’s Formula Notes below which have been designed as per the latest syllabus issued by CBSE and will be very useful for upcoming examinations to help clear your concepts and get better marks in examinations.
1. Area of a Triangle – by Heron’s Formula
2. Application of Heron’s Formula in finding Areas of Quadrilaterals
• Triangle with base ‘b’ and altitude ‘h’ is
• Triangle with sides a, b and c
• Equilateral triangle with side ‘a’