Please refer to Probability Class 9 Mathematics Notes and important questions below. The Class 9 Mathematics Chapter wise notes have been prepared based on the latest syllabus issued for the current academic year by CBSE. Students should revise these notes and go through important Class 9 Mathematics examination questions given below to obtain better marks in exams
Probability Class 9 Mathematics Notes and Questions
The below Class 9 Probability notes have been designed by expert Mathematics teachers. These will help you a lot to understand all the important topics given in your NCERT Class 9 Mathematics textbook.
Refer to Chapter 15 Probability Notes below which have been designed as per the latest syllabus issued by CBSE and will be very useful for upcoming examinations to help clear your concepts and get better marks in examinations.
• Probability: Probability is a quantitative measure of certainty.
• Experiment: A job which produces some outcomes.
• Trial: Performing an experiment.
• Event: The group of outcomes, denoted by capital letter of English alphabets like A, B, E etc.
• The empirical (or experimental) probability P(E) of an event E is given by
• The probability of an event lies between 0 and 1 (0 and 1 are included)
• Impossible event: Event which never happen.
• Certain event: Event which definitely happen.
• The probability of sure event is 1.
• The probability of an impossible event is 0.
• The probability of an event E is a number P(E) such that 0 ≤ P(E) ≤1.